CAN YOU GUESS WHAT IT IS
Ok so I thought it was probably time to let everyone know that we are expecting baby #2 on December 14th!! Bryce and I are very excited and we got Colton to say baby brother (because deep down that it what Bryce really wants.) We went to our second appointment today and the baby's heartbeat was at 150, besides me being nauseous occasionally everything is really good!!!!
We thought that this would be the easiest way to tell everyone so if you didn't know before don't be offended no one knew, this is a lot easier than calling everyone!!



16 comments:
oh that is really exciting!! I'm so happy for you! I can't believe it is already time for you to have another baby! Time goes by way too fast, I hope that it doesn't seem as fast for me! I miss you and I hope you are feeling ok!
That is soo great!!! We are really excited for you guys. Hope everything goes great. Sorry you are feeling sick.
I know I just called you and left a message, but I am so excited for you three. I was waiting for this post every time I got on to your blog, congrats! We miss you guys, feel better!
Congrats on baby #2! I hope you getting feeling better!
Congrats!!! We are so excitedfor you two! Excited to add another sweet baby to the mix!
congrats you guys! how fun! hope you get feeling better
Yay! I'm going to be an aunt!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys, it was great seeing you last weekend!
Copy cat! I kid, I'm so glad we're preggo buddies again. Wish you were closer. Can't wait to see you next week!!!
CONGRATS NAT! That's awesome! i'm so excited for you!! You are such a great mom!
Yay you! Congratulations!!
Congrats you guys, that is exciting! We are due almost at the same time, I am just a week or so behind you. I hope we both start to feel better soon :)
Yay for #2! I'm way excited for you guys! Colton will be a great big brother.
Congrats!!! We are so excited for you. That will be so fun. I hope you get feeling good soon. The 2nd trimester is the best!
Congrats Natalie and Bryce! I'm so excited for you!
We are hoping its a boy too!
Post a Comment