Yesterday brought a spectacular thunder and lightning storm with some snow and hail, WOW. I love thunder but I am a little scared of lightning I always think its going to hit me, and yesterday it got really close.
I was in the back bedroom on the computer and Bryce and Colton were looking out the window at the storm when there was a loud BOOM, with a bright flash of light, it was so loud that I jumped out of my chair!!! Bryce started shouting I think it hit my moms house (ya right) I thought, that just doesn't happen! Bryce ran out side, in the hail storm, and came back a few mintues later and said that it had hit one of the trees in his parents yard. I thought he was playing a early april fools joke on me but later I went outside and saw for myself, CRAZY, it was only 20-30 yards away from Bryce's parents house, and only 100 yards aways from ours!!! Needless to say I am more scared of lightning storms, good thing lightning doesn't strike the same place TWICE>>................. or is it person???????



3 comments:
Wow that is freaky!! Lightning is crazy!!
I would have been freaking out! How scary! Thank goodness it didn't hurt anyone.
Ryan totally called that one. He was watching out the window and said that he thought that one hit the Munns' house. I didn't know he was right! It was a pretty crazy storm!
Post a Comment