Colton started saying this last week and I finally got it on video, I think that it's so cute!!!! He is getting so big and says new things everyday. This morning I asked him to show me some of his body parts and he pointed to all of them, I didn't think he knew all of them but he did!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
he is just too cute!! what a sweet boy
Oh my word! That made me giggle. I love when he laughs too. Haha! Our babies are growing up too fast!
very cute!!
That is so funny that he will just say it over and over, even with some coaching I don't think my girls would be happy to say it more then once. Really cute!!
they are such sponges at that age! He is so cute :)
That is so cute!! He's going to be saying more and more that just blows your mind so get prepared!
OH my word! He is so dang CUTE! We're so lucky to have such sweet spirits in our lives. Yes I would love to take pictures of Colton...my models are getting tired of me.
Post a Comment