
Bryce and I started watching this show last month when it first aired and we really like it. It is about a man that says he is Cupid and he is banned from Mt Olympus and sent to New York and has to match up 100 couples before he can return home. It kind of sounds cheesy but it is really cute and I find myself getting excited to watch it every week. It comes on Tuesday evening at 9:00, check it out.



2 comments:
i love this show too! i watch it online when im soring mail at work haha. and can i just say that cupid is hottie hot? yeah...
We love it too, there was another Cupid a long time ago with Jeremy Piven. Anyways I love the characters and I also anticipate the show. I always love to see the beads move :)
Post a Comment