Our dog ran away last night, she didn't come home after we called her forever. I am a little sad and hope she isn't hurt, we have only had her for less than two weeks! We were never good with dogs, this is the third dog that we have had in three years, the other two where hit by cars or tractors. I didn't let myself get attached to this dog for this reason, good thing Colton doesn't understand or it would make it that much harder. I just keep telling myself that she ran away with a handsome young lab that swept her off her paws and they will live happily ever after!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
im sorry hun! it's hard when a "member of the family" goes missing. i hope she comes back.
Sorry you have a hard time keeping them around. Maybe she'll come back.
Post a Comment