What a fun weekend, we started Friday off with getting a new puppy, she is very active, and cute, and loves Colton. We got her from the neighbors Dave and LouAnn Munns who are Bryce's great uncle and aunt, the dog had been dropped off at their house and they couldn't keep her so they asked if we wanted her. We said we would, even though she wasn't a he, and she was a little older than we wanted to start out with but she has been a really good dog so far, I will post pictures soon, she wont sit still enough to get a good one.
On Saturday we went to a baptism of a 16 year old girl that lives down the street from us, she is such a sweet girl and it was exciting to see her make that step to do what is right. Later that night Colton and I colored eggs, Colton had a hard time keeping his hands out of the dye, can you blame him its soooo colorful!!!!
On Sunday we went to church then over to Bryce's Grandparents house were ALL the family met and had dinner and the traditional Easter egg hunt, now living on a farm this isn't an ordinary hunt, Grandpa splits it up by family and you have to search all over the farm for your clues, needless to say it usually takes a couple of hours, but at the end is a huge bowl of candy!! We had a lot of fun this year and it was exciting to see Colton on his TWO Easter eggs hunts, he did really good and was actually interested in finding the eggs. He loved finding the eggs with the candy in the middle, but the hard boiled eggs he would try to open, and when they wouldn't he threw them down, he wasn't interesting in those!!!!
Over all it was a good weekend and a nice time to reflect the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. It was my week in primary to teach sharing time and I showed the senior primary a video of the Crucifixion and Resurrection and I think they understood it better. I love teaching the primary and the longer I have this calling the more I love the kids!!!!
I almost forgot it was my mothers Birthday on Easter, she is a wonderful person who I love very much!!! I wish that she lived closer so I could spend more time with her. We have become very close over the years and talk on the phone almost everyday. She is the smartest person I know and a wonderful example to me of the person that I want to be!!!
LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!!!!!



3 comments:
what fun!! I love the huggs!!
oh he looked like he had so much fun dying easter eggs, he looks so proud of himself in on the pictures, he is just a doll! :)
Colton is so cute, I am glad you had a FUN Easter!!
Post a Comment