Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm a slacker


Tracy with Colton and Addison feeding each other

Just enjoying some water from Starbucks, you should have seen us trying to take these away



Just chillin



Colton with uncle Nick



I've been really bad at posting lately cause I have been so busy, I feel like the days go by so fast, plus Colton keeps me very busy! We went to Washington for Thanksgiving and just got back this last Friday night, we had a good time and it was good to spend time with my family. I always feel like I don't have enough time when we go there cause I end up not being able to see everyone.


We decided this year that we were going to do something different for my parents for Christmas, they have everything they want and anything they do want they can pretty much go get. I always have a hard time getting them something so this year we thought we would help them finish one of their rooms in their basement that hasn't be finished since they moved it. The loved the idea and said it was just what they wanted, Bryce was such the trooper working his tail off to put together a work room for Larry. It turned out really nice and Larry couldn't stop saying thank you. I am so proud of him he is such a hard worker.


My mom and I worked on stuff she needed to get done around the house and we had a great time just being together. I really appreciate my mother for all that she does, she is an amazing women and I don't know how she put up with me for all these years!


Over all we had a great Thanksgiving with yummy food and good company!!


I also got to spend some time with my best friend in the whole world Tracy, we have known each other for 15 years, and were related at one point, (her mom married my dad) even though their marriage didn't last our friendship did and we talk to each other on a regular basis. She is the funnest person to be around and I was sad I didn't get to spend more time with her, I wish we lived closer!! We took her daughter Addison and Colton to get pictures taken when we were in Washington and what an experience that was. they both shared in the MELTDOWN department and made sure that everyone knew when they were throwing a temper tantrum, what a change 15 years brings!!!








3 comments:

Gosfam said...

Wow!! What a great gift idea. That is what I might have to do for my parents. They need major home improvements, plus my bro is moving out in February so we could help them renovate his room into an office :) I wish I could have seen you at Thanksgiving!! We were in town too. Cute pics of Colton

Holly said...

I'm glad you were able to see your family and spend time with them! Your gift to your parents is a great idea! People should do more things like that instead of buying useless gifts. I can't wait for Carson to be old enough to play with Colton. They will be trouble!

Tracy said...

Miss you guys already! Where's the bath pics? You'll have to email those to me.