So I finally got my Christmas tree up, this is the latest I have ever done it. I am a very jolly person when it comes to the holidays so I usually get my tree up right after Thanksgiving but this year took forever. Colton has been pretty good about not disturbing the tree but he still has his moments when he comes up to me with ornament in hand and says "thank you" as he hands is to me, how can you be mad at that.
We also got some good snowfall this weekend, just enough for Bryce to get excited, I know that any minute I will heard the roar of the snow machine on the lawn.
I decided this morning that I would be a nice neighbor and shovel my in laws was plus mine, not to bad until I got to the huge snow drifts that where like a foot deep, I guess you could say I m a little out of shape, cause my back hurts now and I think I need a cup of hot chocolate, and to take it easy the rest of the day. Bryce did come out to help me probably cause he felt sorry for me hunched over like a 80 yr old man, what a sweetie!!!
Also this weekend Bryce had a campout with the Boy Scouts he made a fort out of the straw bales at the end of our lane and it turned out pretty cool. The boys loved it and I kept hearing about how cool it was all day Sunday, all I could say back was "ya my husband is a genius."



3 comments:
Colton is so cute!! I loved the update! I also love my gifts you gave me for my shower, I haven't even had a chance to tell you that! Everyone was jealous of my hooter hider! I love it and can't wait until she gets here so I can use it! You are a sweet friend! Hope to see you soon, I will keep you updated on the baby!
Your tree looks so pretty! Does Colton have any snow boots yet? I got Addison a cute pair at Target for $20.
Maybe next time we can have a camp out at the end of the lane?!?!?!
Post a Comment