Thursday, December 4, 2008
# 20
I was just informed that my friend (blank) is pregnant, we won't mention names cause she is newly prego and I don't know how many people she has told! That got me thinking, I know a lot of people that are pregnant now, so I counted and came up with 20, WOW that's a lot, not to mention 8 people that have had babies in the last 2 months!!! It got me thinking I am out of the loop Colton will be older and my next (which isn't for awhile) will be to younger than all these babies, maybe I will wait and catch everyone on the next go around!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I feel the same way!! I totally want to have a #3, but not sure when. Every lady in our ward is prego not to mention cousins and etc. So I guess I will be on the next go around too.
Post a Comment