Friday, December 19, 2008

I can't wait for Christmas

this is the chair we got him except it is in a Khaki color



I am a sucker for Christmas I love getting up and spending all day with family, not having to worry about anything, plus eating all day and not feeling guilty about it. This year I am excited to see Colton's reaction to his gifts, he is at such a fun age were he is animated with everything and understands more and more everyday! We decided to get him a small recliner chair cause he loves to climb on Bryce's, or on any chair for that matter I can't wait to see him in it!!!!

2 comments:

Meags.... said...

So fun! Grandpa told us all about the chair last weekend

Gosfam said...

Oh my goodness my girls would die for chairs like that. We would just not know where to put them :) Colton wil love it I am sure.