I think that Bryce and I were more excited for Christmas than Colton was. Of course he didn't even know what Christmas means but when he woke up that morning and saw his new chair he got so excited and just the look on his face was priceless. It was good to be home and spend the day with Bryce's family. The day started with breakfast at our house at 8:00 in the morning with all of Bryce's family minus Drake who is on a mission, and Zach and Nicole. Even Grandma and Grandpa Munns came over, it was yummy! Dallin and Clarissa's little girl is very jaundice and had to have a bilirubin blanket that made her light up like those glow worm dolls I use to have when I was a child, so that is what I called her all day. We spent the rest of the day hanging out until Bryce and his dad decided to get on the trackers and shovels all the snow Bryce says that we got about a foot that day, they were gone forever,(I think they have way to much fun doing that) they get a little twinkle in their eye when the snow starts to fall. All in all it was a good Christmas, and I am a little sad to see it over but next year Colton will be a lot older and Bryce and I will be more excited, can't wait!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun day! Isn't it fun to watch your kids on Christmas? I'm like you, i think i was more excited then Tegan was that day!
That chair is so cool!!
how cute. There at a fun age. But next year they will understand more then it will be a blast.
I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Colton looks so cute in his santa hat!!
He looks adorable in his chair!! Next year will be twice as fun, because he will be so so excited for everything!! It is great when they get older and enjoy it as much as we do,
Hey! I just found your blog :)
I hope you guys had a good Christmas, love love love the chair, it is so stinkin cute! And what a cutie you have :)
Post a Comment