Congratulations Dallin and Clarissa on your new baby girl born Sunday December 21st at 8:39 a.m. 8 lbs. 7 oz. 20 in long. She is a cutie with a lot of hair, we don't know what her hair color is cause it keeps changing it was dark ,then light ,now it is darkish light brownish reddish blond. Bryce, Colton and I went to go see her but couldn't hold her cause she was in the ICU. She had fluid in her lungs but she is good now and they will be coming home from the hospital tomorrow then maybe I will get to hold her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
no name yet? she is so DANG cute!!! we can't wait to hold her either.
Wait a minute...I thought she was due like the end of December or the beginning of January? If your telling me she was 2 weeks early I just might scream! Why is EVERYONE having there baby early but ME??
Give our best to Dallin and Clarissa!! Do they have a name picked out?
Post a Comment