Monday, November 17, 2008

My Little Stud
















Colton has been growing a lot lately and I am running out of clothes! Last Sunday I tried so squeze him into his sunday outfit and it just wasn't working, so Bryce and I decided to go get him a new Sunday outfit, he looks so cute in it I had to share the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Patty said...

Wow. He IS always smiling- I don't care what you say. He looks really mature in that spiffy little outfit. A mini-missionary.

Tracy said...

Look how big he looks!

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!! He is so cute!

Ryan and Annalyn said...

Love the outfit! Did you get it at Sams?

Gosfam said...

Colton is so cute!! Ties are adorable on little boys.

Anonymous said...

Natalie, Colton is so cute!!! This is the first time I have been on your blog, it is really fun. I hope you are doing well!

Natalie said...

I got his shirt at the Distribution Center and his tie at that shop across from Porter Park called Connection 22 I think that's the name, and his pants at Walmart!