
My sweet husband knows how much I love the Seahawks and have been dying to go to a game. This weekend he found someone on Craigslist that was selling their tickets for this weekend vs. the Redskins I WANT TO GOOOOOOOO, but the lady that is selling them wants $100 a piece. The trip to Washington is already going to cost us $$$$$ so I have a hard time wanting to spend that kind of money even though they are really good seats! My sister Tracy keeps telling me that it's a once in a lifetime opportunity since I don't live that close and I should just do it, but I'm conflicted!!!
IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYONE WHO IS SELLING SEAHAWK TICKETS for less or just wants to give them away let me know!!! You could be my new BFF!!!!




1 comment:
Lots of tickets on the TC craigslist ads...
http://kpr.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=seahawks%20tickets
Post a Comment