

Colton and Daddy

Helping pass out candy at the trunker treat


Colton and Tayson Clark, Colton's buddy
Happy Halloween, this year was Colton's first year dressing up. It was so fun to watch him watch all the kids at the trunker treat he was so cute going around car to car gettting candy from everyone he even learned how to growl at everyone!!!
Colton had a really hard time standing up after throwing all the pumpkin inside on the floor
3 comments:
What a cute Lion. The video is very cute. poor little guy just couldn't get up. :)
That video made my DAY!! That's so cute! I can't wait til Carson can do fun things! We should get together and do something. I feel bad we haven't done anything with you guys in a long time!
Ok Crystal and I about died laughing watching Colton pumpkin skate. Haha! He makes such a cute lion. :) And you look great!!!!! Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment