I have to make a shout out to my best friend in Idaho PATTY, I have to distinguish the Idaho part cause I don't want to upset my BF in Washington, and you know who you are!!!! Patty is the coolest person EVER, if any of you have the privilege of knowing her thank your lucky stars, she is one in a million. Besides being a very sensitive, caring person, she is so much FUN. She is the kind of person you can be yourself around, I feel like I have known her my whole life. I always tell people, friends come and go, but people like Patty you can't ever lose.
Maybe I should back up a little, Patty and I met when we were working at the Circle of Love together, I must say she made me want to go to work everyday. We had so much fun together that she even moved in right before she married, Ken. We had hopes of opening our own store respectively called Natty Pats, it was going to be a clothing store at first and then turned into a ice cream store, maybe some day Patters!!!!! After Bryce and I got married Patty and I kind of lost touch for awhile, I can honestly say I felt like I was wondering alone in the desert looking for water, Patty is that missing link on the friendship chain. She came back into my life at the most perfect time when I needed her the most!!!!
This might sound a little obsessive, but one day with Patty and you would be hooked too, she is like a cigarette, hooked on one puff (or so I've heard).
We have also realized in the last week how much we both love the Show Ghost Hunters, wow scary!!!!!! I love that I can share anything with her and she understands, or doesn't judge me, and that she is a little crazy like me.
This song is for you!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YA PATTERS, see ya on Wednesday!~!



1 comment:
Where's the BFFW post?
Post a Comment