Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Good thing my house has wheels


What is wrong with America. How could anyone in there right mind vote for someone who

1. said they were going to spread the wealth, (which means take your money you make, and distribute it to people they see fit to give it too) that's just not morally right.


2. Want America to receive health care from the same pool of insurance that the "Government" gets theirs from. I don't know about you but I would like to choose where I get mind if that doesn't sound like Socialism than I don't know what does. What next are they going to tell us what to eat.


3. And this is a BIG ONE I could never vote for anyone who is for Abortion, let alone partial birth abortion THAT IS MURDER.


Please take the government out of the control of our lives!!!!!


I think Barack Obama is a liar about his relations with Rev. Wright ( the anti-American fanatic) his relations with Bill Ayers ( the wacko terrorist hippie) and about Accorn ( which contributed to his campaign and he is very much involved in. I think that Barack has made a lot of promises that he cannot keep, and I really don't think that he will do a very good job!


I could hardly sleep last night cause I was so upset at what America has become and how Brain washed we are by the Liberal media. Sometime I feel like they control everything we see and hear and if it wont benefit there candidate then they don't report on it right, or bigger than that they blame the wrong people for what is going on. Isn't it funny that they kept saying that "people think that Sara Palin is hurting McCain's campaign but they never said why, and the only dirt they could dig on her was how much $$ she spent on clothes and makeup, I mean get a life!!!!! They need to focus on why until recently Barack Hussein Obama refused to wear a American flag pin, or put his hand on his heart during the pledge of Allegiance!!


Man I could go on forever, but that felt good to get out!!!



On a good note it looks like Proposition 8 in California will pass which means that there are some good people left in the world!


I said to Bryce last night well I guess this means we are moving to Canada, good thing our house has wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Tara Mortensen said...

Amen Sister!

The Odermott's said...

I couldn't agree more. but we have to hit rock bottom so the world can be cleansed. makes you double check yourself. Make sure your were you need to be spiritally. Dont you think?

Kassie Crapo said...

I agree 100%.

Tracy said...

At least you feel better! I have to disagree on prop 8 though. That's the good thing about this world...everyone is entitled to their own opinions. :)

Ryan and Amber said...

Hey! Cute Blog. I just saw it for the 1st time today! I love it. Cute Halloween pictures. We're coming up tomorrow for Jay's wedding, so hopefully we'll get to see you guys!