Sunday, November 16, 2008

Here I go again


I thought I would get on my soapbox again to relay a incident that happened at the house yesterday. Bryce's Grandpa informed us that someone had smashed our mailboxes at the end of the lane the night before and that we would need to get new ones cause he couldn't even open his to get his mail, so we went to go check out the damage. It looked like someone took a machete to it cause they had holes all over them, needless to say Bryce and I were ticked. First off how immature do you have to be to go smashing mailboxes, WOW YOUR COOL, get a life and do something constructive, Second, where in the heck are these kids parents, (assuming they are kids). Maybe they get there careless behavior from their parents. If you were my kids you would get a swift kick in the butt and a good grounding, what happen to the old fashion way of punishing kids!!!


5 comments:

Tara Mortensen said...

OH sad! I loved your cute mailboxes! How rude! You will have to have mike brick you a mailbox and that should fix the problem with kids bashing them!

Holly said...

How sad!! I hate it when people are dumb and immature and vandalize things!! And yes their parents should have taught them better! Was any of the other mailboxes damaged or just yours?

Patty said...

Get those kids numbers. I'll take care of it.

Natalie said...

All of the mailboxes where vandalized, sucks!

Ryan and Annalyn said...

The snowplow got our last year after we spent FOREVER choosing it out and putting it up. It is a little to early for snowplows but watch out when they do come!