Monday, January 24, 2011

Mom I'm growing up


Colton's favorite show is "the big baby movie," as he calls it, real title "Toy Story 3". He calls it the big baby movie because there is a giant doll in the movie, weird I know. He loves this movie, if it was up to him he would watch it 5 times a day. Today I walked into his room and found this, a garbage can full of is toys, when I asked him what this was all about, his response was shocking.

"Mom, I am growing up, and need to get rid of these baby toys," I then responded, "are you sure that you don't want to play with them anymore, "nope, I am growing up and don't want them anymore.

It only took about 5 minutes for him to run back to his room and start taking out all of his toys, when I asked him what he was doing, that I thought he wanted to get rid of them, he said "no I think that I still want to play with them".

Before I know it my little ANDY "colton" will be going off to college and not want to play anymore, so for right now I am enjoying every minute!!!!!!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Glad he's holding onto the toys... and so PROUD he has the common sense to de-clutter when it is time! You are raising quite the son over there.