Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fun with Tracy

Tracy and Syd

This is my step sister Tracy, I would say sister because she is like a sister to me but we don't look anything alike! Tracy and I have always remained close, I just wish that we lived closer, she lives in Pasco, and I live in Rexburg! It is always fun to spend some time with her when we are in town. Her and her husband invited us over for breakfast and to hang out, I wish we could have stayed longer, dang nap time!



Tristan her husband is so fun and loves to play with the kids


Tracy and I have known each other for about 18 years, really has it been that long?


Taylee made this face the whole trip it was so cute


Colton and Addison, they were best friends. Addison and Colton are about 2 1/2 months apart, it has been fun



later that night we went with my mom, step dad, brother Nick, sister Corina and her husband Chan to watch this cool Christmas lights display at Senske lawn care in Kennewick. It was really fun for Taylee as you can see

my mom rode with us, every chance she could get to be with the kids she took.

Colton like the light display for about 2 minutes and then fell asleep too


This is my handsome brother Nick



This light display is done by a lawn care company in Kennewick Washington, then do a fantastic job as you can see!

2 comments:

Julia Marcum said...

This post is filled to the brim with fun and unique names! I love them all! Must have been nice to get out and explore... we, on the other hand, got out and explored Rexburg. Nice.

Holly said...

Looks like you had a really good Christmas and spending it with family makes it even better!