Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas part III


Bryce got a nice gift from his parents this year, he loves it and I love to see him happy


Bryce's mom made me this apron, so cute


once again Bryce's mom the amazing seamstress made Taylee a couple cute night gowns she looks like a doll in them


Colton got a new apron for his play kitchen



I forgot to mention Bryce bought me a really nice camera, and while I am still learning how to use it it takes great pictures including panoramic


This is the play kitchen that took months in the making. Bryce did most of the structural parts, but I helped, wink wink! Clarissa helped with the paint and the design and this is what turned out. I was so excited to give this to the grand kids, and maybe a little excited to play with it myself!




I know we are spoiled!!!!!!!

No comments: