
My kiddies before opening presents. Growing up it was a tradition in our house to have your picture taken on the stairs, I always loved that so we started to do it. I will spare you the pictures of me first thing in the morning, (not so cute).

colton really wanted a work hat, thanks Santa

loving Grandma

I am so glad I got this for Colton he loves it!

My brother Nick got a new set of scriptures

I really fooled Bryce this year. I had him open a series of presents that I know he wouldn't like but they all pertained to his big gift that he was getting. The first gift that he opened was REBA on DVD, you should have seen the look on his face. He thought it was a joke (and it was) but I made him think that it was for real, and that he had made me feel bad because I really thought he would like it. Gift after gift it was stuff he didn't want but clues to his last gift which was 2 tickets to see George Strait in concert, in VEGAS! He is playing with Reba and LeAnn Womack!

new clothes

Bryce and I were trying to think of something to get my mom and step dad for Christmas. They have everything and since we made two previous trips to Washington this year we didn't have a lot of money to spend, so we decided to give them service. They really needed a shelf and vent put over there stove in the basement kitchen, so Corina, Chan, Bryce and I did this for them, they loved it!

Colton's loot

Taylee's loot

I My little brother Nick just loved Taylee and wanted to hold her all the time. A couple times I would look over and find this, funny thing is she never lets anyone hold her, but she would sit forever on uncle Nicks lap, precious!!!

stocking

Colton playing with his new train from Santa

Every year we give my mom and step dad gag stockings, this year my mom got an ovulation predictor, just in case

Larry got extensions

my favorite present of
all
is this mine!

Bryce made Colton this really cool scooper as Cotlon calls it he played on that for hours
No comments:
Post a Comment