
Colton playing on the tractor


A little about Colton, he is potty training, what an adventure. He did really good the first couple of days, then kind of lost interest. With a little bribing he has gone two days without peeing in his pants, pooping, now that's a different story, he'll get it!

Colton loves to play with my camera

Taylee is almost 4 months old, time has gone by so fast. She is laughing out loud, and loves to sit up. She has finally grown out of her 0-3 month clothes, and is starting to teeth, boo hoo, she is also trying to roll over but gets really mad, where is my baby going!

We took the kids to chili's, yum



A friend sent me this fabric to make her a car seat cover, cute fabric and the cover turned out pretty good!
I had to give a talk in church last week. You would think that being in the Primary Presidency and having to do sharing time a lot I wouldn't be that nervous, but I was. It went well I thought and was a good topic for me. I talked about prayer, something I always am working on.
Bryce has been busy working on head gates for farming, and just got released as the assistant scout master and put right in as the Gospel Doctrine teacher. He is scared to death, but I know he will do a good job!
Other than that we are looking forward to spring and getting outside to play in the sun. I am looking forward to my garden and flowers and spending time outside with my kids, I am so sick of T.V!!!!!!
3 comments:
Colton and Taylee are so darn cute. Love all of Taylee's outfits. Talking always makes me nervous and I teach Relief Society :) Good Luck to hubby as gospel doctrine teacher--I am sure he will do well.
O Natalie, the cover looks so great. I can't wait to use it!!
And all of Taylee's bows & headbands are to die for. Can't wait to dress up my little gal.
taylee is getting so big and she is so beautiful! i know what you mean about teething....stones first tooth just popped through...boo
Post a Comment