Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Look mom an egg

Colton and cousin Emalyn with what they found

he loved hunting for eggs

Taylee's Easter basket


Colton's Easter basket, he's a little spoiled but I couldn't resist!

Taylee with Grandma Great

We spent the morning watching conference with Bryce's Grandparents. Grandpa is having surgery in Arizona next week and we wanted to spend some time with him before they left. Colton just loves his Great Grandparents, they are so good to him!

In her new Easter Dress, even though we stayed home and watched conference, I couldn't wait to get it on her!


I love this picture


she is getting so big, she has an appointment for her four month check up next week, we will see how much she has really grown!



We had the best Easter at our house this year. I think that I got more excited about it than Colton did. He was so cute looking for his eggs, whenever he saw one he would jump up and down and shout, "look an egg."
It was really great to be able to watch conference and listen to our prophets voice, it was so uplifting and what a needed to hear, conference is my favorite time of year.
between sessions we ate dinner with Bryce's parents and then watch the last session with them. Dallin and Clarissa came over and we had our Easter egg hunt and just sat around, it was a very pleasant day and very relaxing.

1 comment:

Gosfam said...

Easter was a nice relaxing weekend. The the pic of the kiddos together so cute.