Saturday, March 6, 2010

Let's make a deal









Here goes
6-12 pack of Pepsi
2 packages of Huggies
3 Dawn dish soap
8 yogurts
2 wonka candy bars (for the kids)
6 pairs of nylons
9 BBQ sauce
12 ketchup
13 packages of pudding
13 toothpaste
10 kotex pads
12 boxes of Kleenex
30 boxes of fruit snacks
7 cans of refried beans
2 Pam cooking spray
23 frozen apple juice
3 shampoo
3 conditioner
2 hairspray
Total out of pocket $75.99
Total saved $327.55


It took a lot of work, but this week had some amazing deals at both Walgreens and Albertson's. If you don't coupon you should definitely try it you can save so much money! Because I worked so hard this week clipping coupons and running to the store, I think I deserve to brag a little, I know humble me that never happens, but it's time to pat myself on the back, then I will go repent for being prideful!

2 comments:

Gosfam said...

Brag it up girl!! You rock. WAY TO GO!!

Patty said...

Brag away! But just know that you are going to have some heavy competition here in a month or so.