Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Zumba


I love to workout, it makes me feel really good. A few weeks ago my good friend Summer introduced me to this new very popular workout called Zumba. I went last Tuesday to try it out and I am HOOKED, I love it!!! Zumba is very fast pace dancing ( I am not a dancer) set to Latin music. We do a lot of shaking and shimming, let me tell you, that area hasn't been shimmed in many years, salsa dancing does not come natural to me and I am sure if there was a camera on me everyone would laugh really hard. I have learned that I am not the only bad dancer in the class and so no it doesn't bother me as much. I go with a group of women on Tuesday and Thursday nights, and the gym is packed. We usually have to go about 1/2 hour early or we get crammed in the back. I am so glad I was introduced to it, it really has made working out so much more fun!

2 comments:

Meags.... said...

you should also try out kick boxing!!

Gosfam said...

I have shaked it once or twice at Zumba, but don't have a way to get to a class here. My mother-in-law teaches it at CBRC in Richland and is awesome!! Glad you found something you ENJOY doing.