Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fun Family Night













Last night we took the kids to Heise pronounced Hi C. For those of you that don't know it is a natural hot spring about 15 minutes away from our home, and the funny thing is I have never been to it! It was so much fun the kids loved it Coltton has been talking about it all morning, he wants to go back so bad.

5 comments:

Patty said...

I love her chubby little legs in her bathing suit. So cute. I didn't know you could go to Heise in the winter time.

Gosfam said...

What a fun family night. I want to go swimming.

PROUD MOMMY said...

I've always wanted to take the fam to a hot springs. If there was one 15min. from us Caleb would be bugging me everyday to go!

The Bradfields said...

Oh we should have come and met you! We live about 5 minutes away from Heise and haven't been for like 2 years! How much is it these days to get in? Maya would LOVE that. Good seeing you the other day! Lets do it again soon :) What did you find out at Walgreens?

Lauren said...

Wowza that looks fun! Taylee is getting soooo big! :)
-Lauren