Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A new women

One of my favorite things in the world is getting my hair cut. You that know me know that I am not gifted in the hair department, I just can't do my hair, I am not good at it. I've had the same old boring hairdo for years. Today I got my hair cut, I feel sexy, at least for one day, or until it goes flat, usually about 2 hours after I leave the hair dresser. I decided when I am rich I will hire a hair dresser to follow me around all day and make sure I look beautiful, sounds good to me!!

Sorry no picture, my hair already went flat, ugh!

4 comments:

Gosfam said...

I think i have you beat with hair. My hair is so blah!! I am way overdue for a haircut. Glad you had one day of hair luxury :)

Rachel Nielsen said...

lol! I totally agree. I love getting my hair done! If I were rich I would have someone do my hair for me everyday too! Glad you were able to feel good for a few hours.

Holly said...

I am like you- it looks great while I am at the salon and then once I get home or a few hours later it's flat. If I were rich too, I'd hire someone to do my hair each day also! Glad you got to feel "sexy" for a few hours.

Patty said...

Can't wait to see it! Shall we say, lunch? Monday?