Saturday, January 16, 2010

My new fabric

I saw someone with one of these at Sam's club when I was pregnant and decided that I had to have one. Come to find out that to buy one costs about $40 so I decided to make one, and I love it!

Then I decided to buy some fabric and make more if anyone would like one. They make great baby shower gifts and you can pick your fabric below. I charge $25 for the car seat covers and $20 for the hooter hiders!













I haven't found a piece to go underneath but I couldn't pass this one up





This fabric I bought to make hooter hiders






hooter hider fabric







I must admit that I am addicted to cute fabric!

3 comments:

Patty said...

You've got an eye for this. I LOVE that first one. Very rich prints. I'll be ready to purchase one here in a couple months!

Mel said...

me too!! the problem is that i buy all the cute fabric and then it sits under my craft table just waiting to be turned into something...someday! ha ha i LOVE the car seat cover! i have a bundleme that works good, but i like how yours strap onto the handle! super cute!! you are a crafty girl!

PROUD MOMMY said...

Natalie, you are so creative. I love that cover. I too love cute fabric, but I'm not much of a sewer. If I picked out some fabric and sent it to you would you be able to do one of these for me? (paying of course :)
How much fabric do you need?