Thursday, January 14, 2010

I don't get it


Don't get me wrong I love being comfortable and I love cute pj's but there is a time and a place for them. Lately I have seen so many women out in public with their pj's on, gross! Why would you wear your pj's to a doctors appointment, to the grocery store, or to any store for that matter, let your tweedy birds and your panda bears at home and put on some JEANS is it that hard, all I have to say is two words WHITE TRASH!

4 comments:

Patty said...

Amen Nat! I'll admit my secret. If I am in my jammies and need to get to Walgreens. I only take my bottoms off- replace with jeans- tuck my tops into the jeans- put on a coat and scarf... no one is the wiser.
PAJAMAS ARE FOR BED! NOT PUBLIC! Sign the petition, people.

Julia Marcum said...

Hahaha! I remember when I was in 6th grade there was this fashion craze of wearing pajama pants to school. They even started making pajama pants with cargo pockets. I followed that trend in 6th grade, I'll admit. But HELLO that was 15 years ago...for 11-12 year olds. I'm with you.

Lauren said...

RIGHT ON NATALIE, I agree with you 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel said...

are cute Victorias secret sweat outifts acceptable? :( ha ha