Starting early
this is what happens when you let your 2 year old play with your camera
We had a rough weekend here at the Munns home, Bryce had to go on his monthly boy scout camp out, (I don't understand the whole camping in the winter thing, you would never see me calling up my girlfriends and inviting them to go build a snow cave so we can sleep in it,) I have a house for a reason! Anyway, it took my until 1:30 to get Taylee to sleep, I think it had to do something with the butterfinger candy bar that I ate earlier that day. Couldn't help it it had been staring at me since Christmas, it was worth it! Colton decided to sleep with me that night because Bryce was gone and of course I let him, WRONG, I woke up at 6:00 a.m. to someone puking in my bed, gag! After I gave him his bath cleaned the sheets, the baby woke up and wanted to eat, why try to go back to bed at this point, so I made a bed on the coach for Colton and turned on Caillou, did I mention that is my favorite show, sarcasm! Bryce got home around 2:00 and I finally got my shower. Later that night just when I thought Colton was feeling better he threw up all over me and my carpet. If anyone knows how to get orange puke out of carpet let me know. On Sunday morning he puked again, so we all stayed home from church, by that evening I thought we were done with puking. Colton went to bed but puked again last night I don't understand , but hope he gets better soon, he really needs to get out of the house, and so do I!



1 comment:
Seriously why do they have to puke at night in their beds? That is the worst. I hope he is feeling better.
Post a Comment