Taylee had her 2 week checkup yesterday, she is doing good weighing in at 8 lbs 4 oz. and 21 1/4 in long. She is a little colicy but not too bad. She has changed so much and I can't believe that she is two weeks old already.
Hey Nat I did get your message but lost your number! Sorry. If you still want me to do some pics I would LOVE TOO! Call me again or email me and we can work something out, Ill be out of town from the 30-4th but if you want them before we could do the 28th or 29th or when I get home. Whatever you want! She is adorable, congrats!
5 comments:
You are a better mommy than me...takin' all sorts of pictures of Taylee. :) Don't forget to add her name up top on your header.
Seriously such a sweetie!!
Natalie, Bryce and Colton:
Your little Taylee is so darling - thanks for posting the pictures, can't wait to see her. Aunt Janie
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! Glad she is doing well. I can't wait to meet her! (which hopefully will be soon, hint hint.) :)
Lauren
Hey Nat I did get your message but lost your number! Sorry. If you still want me to do some pics I would LOVE TOO! Call me again or email me and we can work something out, Ill be out of town from the 30-4th but if you want them before we could do the 28th or 29th or when I get home. Whatever you want! She is adorable, congrats!
Post a Comment