Monday, December 14, 2009

How can I be mad at that

The other day Colton was eating his breakfast when he came running in the bedroom where I was and said I am done, I asked him if he had finished his banana and he said yes, I went into the kitchen to clean up his plate and this is what I found



Since we brought the new one home Colton has been obsessed with playing with her, talking baby talk to her, and just being a big brother. It is really cute and it makes me happy to see him being nice and not jealous but he doesn't know his own strength. He tends to be a little rough with her, driving tractors up her face, squeezing her head a little to tight, or trying to wrestle with her, today I got a little upset at him because he wouldn't listen when I told him not to push her in her swing so hard when he looked up at me and said but I Love you Mom! He has been doing that lately when he knows he is in trouble it is so cute that I can't stay mad long!!!!

No comments: