Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Taylee's photo shoot







We had the great opportunity to get Taylee's pictures done this past week. We picked a photographer that had been recommended by a good friend, she was so good and very quick I would highly recommend her to anyone. We are so pleased with the way they turned out, I can't stop looking at them. We love this little girl so much and she has brought so much joy into our lives already. She is getting so big, and changing every week we were so glad we were able to capture this precious moments, thank you Caralee for creating this keepsake for us.



To check out more pictures of Taylee go to http://caraleephotography.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

When I saw those pictures on Caralee's blog last night Jer and I were like oh my goodness that baby is cute!! I thought that she looked like your baby but I didn't know she really was!! AMAZING pictures!! She is adorable I'm glad you used her!

ashley said...

too too cute!

Gosfam said...

What a doll!! I love the pictures. Sometime I will get my babies really cool professional pics :)

Clarissa Draney said...

Taylee's picture turned out amazing!!! Now I want some!!!

Summer Mortensen said...

Oh my heck Natalie, she is such a little cutie!! The picutres turned out great. I love the one where you can see all her little rolls....SO adorable!!

Lauren said...

Aw! So cute! Now I really can't wait to meet her!!
-Lauren(:

Mel said...

super duper cute!!! She is beautiful! im so jealous- i wanted to get cute little "curled up" newborn pics done of delsie done, and now shes already big and wiggly : (

steffielu said...

So stinkin' cute Natalie! Those are darling pix. What a cutie pie.