The weekend started off with a burst of energy on my part to get the yard into shape so I can plant some flowers next weekend, I forgot to take pictures so I will have to post some later. I spent all day outside pulling weeds which I don't mind doing, (people think I'm weird) Colton loved being outside all day and was quite the help pushing dirt and playing with worms. Later that night Bryce's decided he wanted to have a hot dog/marshmallow roast, it was a lot of fun and the food hit the spot!!
On Sunday we went to church and then went to Bryce's Grandma's house for dinner. Besides being mother's day it was Grandpa Munn's birthday and what a beautiful day it was. We BBQ and had a yummy dinner followed by a nice ride on the four wheeler. Colton really enjoyed that and convinced Bryce to let him drive, hahaha! Later that evening we got to talk to Bryce's brother Drake who is on his mission in Louisiana, it was good to talk to him it made me miss him being around. Colton worked on saying "Hi Drake" all week and got it down, saying it all day Sunday and then when the time came to talk to Drake he froze and wouldn't say anything!
It was a good weekend and I am so thankful for my family and especially my sweet husband who pampered me all day on mother's day!!!!!



1 comment:
Looks like a fun weekend!
Post a Comment