Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer Fun











I know it's not summer yet, but this Monday it sure felt like it, It was 87 that day so we decided to break out the new water toys and invite a friend to share in the fun. Summer brought Tegan over and they had so much fun playing for hours, we will definitely have them over soon, it's so much more fun to play with your toys when you have someone to share it with!!!!

4 comments:

The Odermott's said...

what fun. I am so happy the summer is almost here.

Lauren said...

AWESOME! It's nice to have a break from the wind, snow, and rain!
-L-
If you don't know who that is, I'm your mom's sister's daughter.

Ryan and Amber said...

I love summer! We'll have to come up and visit this summer so the boys can play together...ok ours will just lay there, but still it would be fun.

Gosfam said...

that is a cute water toy, looks like they had tons of FUN!! Oh and by the way I am so ready for baby #3, I gotta get matt on the same track as me :)