Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What's new

Colton started to walk by himself yesterday! We were in the kitchen and I look over and he is walking. With every step he got a bigger and bigger smile on his face. He did it again a few more times and then of course wouldn't do it this morning for Bryce before he went to work. Just a few hours ago he tried it again, he still isn't that sure of himself but I think he will get the hang of it.

I have been very busy this last week with life that I haven't blogged that much, but did take the time to video Colton on Grandma's vacuum, every time we go over to her house and she is vacuuming he crawls over and hops on it it so cute!!!!!!


4 comments:

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

That is hilarious!

Holly said...

That is soo cute!!! I can't believe he's walking on his own!! He's so big compared to Carson.

Ryan and Annalyn said...

Way to go Colton! I can't believe that he is walking. I am sure it all comes so fast!

Love the vacuum ride.