So the last couple days I have been feeling crafty, and everyone that knows me knows that I'm not good at it. Well here is my third attempt at sewing, cause who doesn't wan to be like Martha Stewart? I might say so myself it's pretty darn good, AND NO I wont make any for anyone else, not because I'm mean, but because it seriously took me two WHOLE days! Bryce and I also took a old entertainment center and repainted it which was a lot of fun. I like it a lot better than are old one cause Colton can't get into this one yet!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
it looks like you are pretty darn good at being crafty to me! i LOVE the entertainment untit
You are too cute about being crafty!! I LOVE the entertainment center. I've been looking for one like this forever. Where did you find it?
Your definitely too hard on yourself! Thanks so much for the nursing cover! I love it and it turned out great! SO dont say you dont know how to sew cuz you are more advanced than me :) Thanks again!
Post a Comment