Colton loved riping the wrapping paper off
I'm getting sick of cake
All done Daddy
Colton turned one yesterday and I can't believe how time has flown. Bryce and his parents had to work all day Monday (you know how farming is) so we celebrated it on Sunday. The only problem was we did it right after church which is dinner time and NAP time. He did pretty good but got really cranky around 6:30, so we put him to bed early, surprisingly he went right to sleep. He got a lot of cool stuff for his birthday that I'm sure he had a good time. It makes me sad to think that I don't have a baby anymore :(



2 comments:
awww..it looks like you guys had a great time! one year already huh? time flys. colton sure looks like he got spoiled.
We can lend you Luke any time!
Post a Comment