Thursday, September 4, 2008

Feels like fall!




Is it just me or does it feel like fall out? Fall is my favorite time of year, I love the colors and this year Colton is old enough to dress up for Halloween. My mom and stepdad came down from Washington and stayed five days. My mom and I had alot of fun shopping and just hanging out, I wish she lived closer! She bought him a Lion costume for halloween and I think he looks so cute but Bryce doesn't, maybe he will think different by Halloween!!!!

3 comments:

ashley said...

i think he looks adoreable! you can just tell bryce to shove it ;) it was good to see you at the shower too...sorry i took off so soon...i had some stuff to get done at home. i do think that we all need to get together and do something fun tho!

Tara Mortensen said...

I also think that he looks so cute in that costume! Definately a keeper! I am still prego and miserable so if you ever want to do anything call me! I have a week and a half until i get to be induced!

Holly said...

He's getting so big!!! So are you and Bryce dressing up too? You could be Dorthy and make Bryce a Scarecrow or the Tin man and do the a Wizzard of Oz theme!!!