I bought these slippers for Colton the other day at Family Dollar cause I thought they were cute and will keep his feet warm in the up coming months, little did I know they are magic!! As you know Colton sarted walking last week and kind of ran into a little bump in the road, he did really good Monday and then wouldn't walk again the rest of the week. I was getting frustrated cause I had told everyone he was walking and he was making me look like a liar, well I put these "magic" slippers" on him on Sunday and he just took off walking all day like he had done it for years, he even tried running, the next day same thing! I didn't think much of it until two days later when all of the sudden he wouldn't walk again, it was like he couldn't remember how to do it. So I slipped on his slippers thinking maybe his feet are cold and WOW he sarted walking again. This whole week it was been the same thing, with slippers he does good, without slippers he can't walk. Needless to say his slippers are already looking worn and I know the next time I am in town I will be at the Family Dollar buying some more "magic slippers". I am a believer!!!!!!! And just in cause you were wondering what these slippers are, they are frogs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Stock up on those slippers. I hope they come in bigger sizes. Or what will you do when he is 10 or 11 yrs old? Hehehehe
Post a Comment