Where has time gone? People always tell me the Colton is very smart. I am sad to say it has nothing to do with me. I find myself at times asking Colton what stuff is because I can't remember.
Every day Colton come up to me and tells me he needs to do his homework, I really hope that lasts! I let him, and we work a little on the alphabet or what ever he wants to work on. He is constantly asking me why certain words have certain sounds, and telling me what certain words mean. He is always trying to learn new things, that is what I love about him the most.
He was bummed to find out that because his birthday is two weeks after the cut off, he would not be attending Kindergarten this year. All of his friends would be and he was very upset. I decided to sign him up for pre-school up at BYU-I around Feb. and got a letter in the mail about three weeks ago stating that he got in. The look on his face and his reaction was priceless.
He will attend at the end of September, for 13 weeks. He goes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for about 2 1/2 hours. Every day he asks me when he gets to start pre school, if he keeps that up, man it's going to be a long summer.



1 comment:
Hey Colton,
Let us know when your graduation party is. We'll be there!
Post a Comment