I seriously can't believe how time flys. It seems like yesterday we were at the hospital having Carter now he almost three months old. This picture is the back of Taylee and my little nephew Thomas, he is so cute!
I was so excited that my family came down for the blessing. My dad, brother Nick, (in the background) my sister Corina and her husband Chan, my brother Ryan, his wife and little boy. My brother called me Saturday morning and said that he was coming I was so excited. There were on there way to Utah and said they would just swing on by. It made me feel so loved to have so much family support. Because all of my family lives so far away, at most family functions it's always Bryce's family, it was nice to have my family there for a change.
For some reason I look HUGE in this picture, yuck. I know that I need to lose some weight, but this picture does not help!
My sister Corina and me, she is so pretty. I think they had fun while they were here. We were gone a lot because the day before the blessing Bryce's brother Drake got married.
Annette made those cute little pants and aunt Clarissa made the tie, he looked so cute!
I had to enlarge this one, haha his face!!!!!!
Carter was blessed by his dad, in our ward on Sunday, July 1st 2012, which happened to be Bryce and I 6th wedding anniversary. He was blessed with my visiting teaching companions baby girl Jenna.
My little brother Nick just loved Carter. You can see the feeling was mutual!



1 comment:
Biggest prettiest eyes on that boy.
Post a Comment