Tuesday, July 10, 2012

camping trip

 We decided kind of at the last minute to go camping.  I am so glad my family loves to camp!  We took the kids up to heise which is only about 30 minutes away from our house.

This is how Taylee likes to camp.  I hope she doesn't care this trend into her teenage years.


One of my favorite photos.  Colton and Bryce went fishing the next  morning.  This was about 100 yards from our campsite

Bryce bought me this chair for Christmas,  SOOOO comfy


 Poor Colton he is just like his dad.  When we got there the misquotes attacked him, and with in 20 min he had about 5 bites on his face.  When Colton gets bit he hives up really bad, I felt so bad for him


What a great dad!





We decided on Saturday to take the kids to Heise Hot springs.  Though the pool was freezing cold, the kids had a blast.  Let's just say Taylee isn't scared of water so she went down the slide about six times.  It was Carters first time in a swim suit.  Him and Colton do have one thing in common they hate to be cold.  So any time we stuck his feet in the water he just screamed.



I tried to tell Bryce he needed to take off his shirt but he wouldn't







Bryce made Colton a bow and arrow that Colton played with pretty much the whole time we were there.  At least I know if we get stranded I will be able to get food!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Looks like it was a fun time! Where did you get your baby carrier thing?

Patty said...

What a great family vacation! Bryce looks like a super dad... with a farmers tan. But it fits.