Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bedroom redo FINALLY

Sorry for the delay, I decided that I wanted to redo the night stands that we had, BIG MISTAKE. For some reason they didn't want to hold the paint, Bryce has been working long hours, and so they still aren't done, but I decided to post the room anyway, couldn't wait, I LOVE IT!

BEFORE
I had just got this bedspread I don't have a picture of the one before.
You have to remember that this room is SOOOO small, I can't even get it all in one picture!



the way the bed was placed before it didn't let in the light, even though it esthetically looked better I needed more sunshine!





AFTER


I know what you are thinking, how come you didn't paint the walls? I didn't want to, I am lazy, and frankly sick of painting. I thought the room needed some curtains, so I hung them high to make the room seem taller, I think it worked



My very talented Husband made the headboard, I wanted a foot board too, but there really wasn't room for it, maybe later.



our new TV my husband got, he deserves it



I got the round frame at DI, I painted it, mod podged some paper to the back and slapped on the letter M for Hobby lobby, I make it sound so easy!!

I am in love with this room!!

I got a pair of these when my Grandpa passed away a few years ago, they match perfect!



Pillows, Target and Ross


nice and distressed


3 comments:

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

I love it! Come decorate mine now!

Julia said...

Looks great Natalie! I have to say, the walls look like a nice, richer color just because of all the warmth you added. I LOVE those curtains!!

Mel said...

Looks fabulous Nat!!! Love it! And isn't the big tv in the bedroom great? Makes you feel spoiled huh? :)