Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Easter


I just love Easter, what a wonderful time to reflect on the Resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. We made it a point this year to make sure Colton understood what the real meaning was. We read to him every night for a week pieces of the Crucifixion and Resurrection, I think that he really got it.



But of course we had to have the fun side of Easter too. We made these cute little scuba men eggs from an idea that I got from Disney Family Fun magazine. I know that I have said it before, but I just love that magazine, it has the coolest ideas!



The night before we colored our eggs



Taylee ended up squishing a few







they got a little spoiled, I know! It's hard when you coupon and get a lot of stuff for next to nothing. For instance I got the tag junior pen for Taylee and Walmart a couples days before for $0.30 it's regular price is $40.00, I was so excited I couldn't wait until her birthday. A lot of the stuff in there basket I used a fillers at Walgreens. The T-ball set and dolphin scooter I got for FREE at a promotion that Toys R Us was having!





I need to figure out my camera better because half of my pictures are blurry. Colton came right home from Church and instantly changed his clothes so no suit picture for him.

He was so excited that the Easter bunny was coming he talked about it all week, everyday, ALL DAY! On Easter Eve we called the Easter bunny to make sure he knew that we were going to be at Grandma and Grandpa's house and to not forget about him, it was so cute. He was so excited to talk to him on the phone, when he got off he asked where the Easter Bunny lived, "of course, by Santa," I said psssttt........ he believed me!













Colton practicing his new found skill!

No comments: