My pictures lately have been really blurry, I need to fix that. Colton started swimming lessons two weeks ago at the Rexburg Rehabilitation Center. His best friend Tegan was in the class with him which turned out to be a good thing. There was only three kids in the class which made for more one on one with the teacher and they didn't have to wait so long for a turn. Colton just loved it and learned so much. His instructor, Andrew was so patient and really showed the kids that he cared. We will defiantly take swimming lessons there again SOON.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Farming and Swimming
My pictures lately have been really blurry, I need to fix that. Colton started swimming lessons two weeks ago at the Rexburg Rehabilitation Center. His best friend Tegan was in the class with him which turned out to be a good thing. There was only three kids in the class which made for more one on one with the teacher and they didn't have to wait so long for a turn. Colton just loved it and learned so much. His instructor, Andrew was so patient and really showed the kids that he cared. We will defiantly take swimming lessons there again SOON.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love that you have to wear winter coats to start e farming season. Gotta love Idaho! I am jealous of your swimming lesson spot. Wish I was there to get luke into something like that. And I dig the Dino feet.
Post a Comment