Thursday, February 3, 2011

Quiet Book

IT"S DONE





I really like this one too, the chicks and eggs go inside






Tic tac toe



birds and flowers go inside the birdhouse



all those little pieces go inside the beehive




this one is my favorite, the snowman is made out of minke, I also made his another scarf, has to be trendy!







This one happens to be Colton's favorite, wonder why



all the animals come out and can be moved from cart to cart



This is the storage for all the pieces


Picture just because she's cute, nice hair girlfriend




I can seriously say I will never do another quiet book after this one. I love it, and it turned out cute, ( I think) but it was very time consuming. I started it when Taylee was about six weeks old and she just turned 14 months. Now I didn't work on it everyday but I would say it probably took me about 40 hours to finish it. Now I know why they are so expensive to buy! I would share the pattern with you except I didn't get it online, but I did find a really cute quiet book idea from this website


2 comments:

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

I was thinking I was going to ask you to make me one of these until I saw your last comment about never making another one! Darn! I have looked everywhere for a nice cute quiet book but they are SOOO expensive! I am not near as talented as you...I could never make that!

Ryan and Annalyn said...

Love the quiet book. So glad you got it done. Great idea for the storage, that is what I didn't even think of. Lots of little parts and no where to put them.
Sorry about Colton's nose! That looks like it hurt!