Thursday, February 17, 2011

A little too much sun

I know that is has been too long since my last post, I PROMISE to never go that long again. I am really going to try to post more, I know how important it is to my family who lives far away. I do have a good excuse, well good, maybe just embarrassing..... I don't know how to use my computer with my new camera!!!! I know I know really, but it's true, I admit it. HI my name is Natalie and I am computer STUPID, I wish there was a group where idiots could get together and learn the BASICs about their computer, our own little AA.

Anyway, a lot has gone on Bryce and I went to Vegas.... I will post about it later when I can get my pictures to work. It was a lot of fun, and I even got to celebrate my BIG 30th birthday, gasp...........................DON'T act so shocked, I know I don't look it, good genes!!!!!!

One of the things Bryce really wanted to do when he got back was ice fishing, my man loves his sea food. He decided to go with his dad, brother, Colton, and Braden last Saturday. It was such a warm sunny day I was a little scared that the ice would all melt and they might fall threw the ice, but Bryce assured me that would not happen, "the ice is like 6 inches thick," that's reassuring, 20 inches is more reassuring to me, but they went and had a lot of fun. Besides catching a ton of fish Colton came home with this

who thinks about sun block in the winter!!!!!




p.s. if anyone knows how to train a computer illiterate person I pay with cookies!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh my...poor Colton. I can help you. LOL!