These are just a few of what I sell, there are more cute styles to come, along with these I sell headbands too!!!
If you live in Tri cities and are looking for cute little girl hair accessories you are in luck, Pocket Full of Posies is now available at my aunt's store. Her address is
Far West Books & Gifts
8508 W. Gage Blvd. # A-101
Kennewick, WA 99336
(509) 735-1402
it is by Lukes Carpet right across the street from Costco behind the storage units. My aunt owns a LDS Christian book store that sell http://downeastbasics.com/ and much more, and now my stuff! Pocket Full of Posies is a small business that I started a few months ago. I really enjoyed making hair bows for my little girl and thought that maybe I could try selling a few. Go check them out, tell your friends, and let me know what you think!
Sorry there isn't more picture, I forgot to take them when I dropped the stuff off!
I am going to start an Etsy account soon stay tuned............
t



2 comments:
Cute! I might have to stop by and get a few.
You need to start an Etsy shop!! They would do so well. Super cute.
Post a Comment